TD’s Ultra Premium Aeroplan co-brand card, the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Card is currently available with a record high welcome bonus offer of up to 115,000 bonus Aeroplan points! On top of the huge points bonus, being an ultra premium card it has many benefits associated that make travelling with Air Canada even better such lounge access, first checked bag free and priority boarding! This offer is available for new applications made by May 28, 2023. This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For Quebec residents, please click here.
The 115,000 points welcome bonus
Once approved you’ll get 20,000 points right off the bat when you make your first purchase on the card. Then you will earn 60,000 bonus Aeroplan points per month when you spend $7,500 within 180 days of Account opening. This followed with an anniversary bonus of 35,000 points if you complete $12,000 in spending within your first 12 months of having the card.
We value Aeroplan points at no less than 1.5 cents each which means those 115,000 points are worth a minimum of
$1,725 ($1,126 if you subtract the annual fee) However most Aeroplan members should be able to extract more value than that especially if redeeming for business or first class flights.
Earn rates and benefits
Now that we’ve covered the welcome offer let’s look at what the card offers as it’s standard earn rates and benefits:
The card itself earns 2 Aeroplan points per dollar spent with Air Canada (including Air Canada Vacations) It also earns 1.5 Aeroplan points for gas, grocery, travel and dining purchases and all otherpurchases earn 1.25 Aeroplan points per dollar spent on the card.
💳 Rwrds reminder: Which credit card earns the most Aeroplan Points? 💳
And it provides the following benefits:
- Preferred Pricing – Holders of these cards will receive discounts when redeeming miles for Aeroplan reward flights
- First Checked Bag Free
– Cardholders will receive their first checked bag free for themselves and up to 8 other travellers on the same reservation. This benefit works on both paid and award flights on Air Canada.
- Elite Status Earning
– These cards earn 1,000 SQM (Status Qualifying Miles) and 1 SQS (Status Qualifying Segment) for every $5,000 spent on the card(s)
- Maple Leaf Lounge Access – You can access Maple Leaf lounges in North America with the card
- Priority Pass Membership with 6 free lounge visits
- Receive one Annual Worldwide Companion Pass when you spend $25,000 in net purchases prior to your Card anniversary date
- Zone 2 Priority Boarding when you fly with Air Canada
- Up to 200,000 miles in rollover status qualifying miles
- Each Cardholder on the Account will receive a rebate of up to $100 CAD for a NEXUS™ application and/or renewal fee.
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance coverage up to $2,500 per occurrence for each Cardholder on the Account and eligible family members travelling with the Cardholder.
- Mobile Device Insurance coverage up to $1,500 for eligible mobile devices in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage, or mechanical breakdown.
The card has almost every other insurance coverage under the sun except for damaged baggage insurance (but it does have lost/stolen/delayed baggage coverage).
What also should be noted is that benefits are shared with secondary (aka supplementary/additional) cardholders. That means those who have cards under the primary cardholder will also benefit from items like the first checked bag free and the NEXUS benefit.
Learn more about and apply for the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card here.
† Terms and Conditions apply.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any TD product, please click the Apply Now button or links.
This website receives monetary compensation for the products and services you obtain through links on the site