THIS OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED. Please see here for the newest offer: Highest ever bonus of 70,000 points for the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
The TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card is currently being offered with a best ever welcome of bonus of up to 55,000 Aeroplan Points. Ranked as the best airline credit card in Canada, this premium offering from TD also provides strong earn rates on everyday spending, good travel insurance and a benefits package that includes your first checked bag free on Air Canada flights.
The 55,000 points welcome bonus
When you apply for the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card by May 28 2023 you can receive up to 55,000 Aeroplan points and have the first year annual fee rebated on the primary as well as additional cards! This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For Quebec residents, please click here.
Once approved you’ll receive 10,000 points right away when you make your first purchase on the card. Then if you spend $5,000 on the card in the first 180 days you’ll receive an additional 30,000 points. The next 15,000 Aeroplan points come when you spend $7,500 within 12 months of Account opening. Those final 15,000 points are awarded as an anniversary bonus.
All told those 55,000 points are worth no less than $825 as we value Aeroplan points at 1.5 cents each however most Aeroplan members should be able to extract more value than that especially if redeeming for business or first class flights.
The card does have a $60,000 annual personal income or $100,000 annual household income requirement.
The card itself earns 1.5 Aeroplan points per dollar spent with Air Canada (including Air Canada Vacations) It also earns 1.5 Aeroplan points for grocery and gas station purchases and all other purchases earn 1 Aeroplan point per dollar spent on the card. This is a good earn rate for a non Amex card and the fact that it is a great all around Air Canada and Aeroplan benefits card.
💳 RWRDS reminder: Which credit card earns the most Aeroplan Points? 💳
- Preferred Pricing – Holders of these cards will receive discounts when redeeming miles for Aeroplan reward flights
- First Checked Bag Free – Cardholders will receive their first checked bag free for themselves and up to 8 other travellers on the same reservation. This benefit works on both paid and award flights on Air Canada.
- Elite Status Earning – These cards earn 1,000 SQM (Status Qualifying Miles) and 1 SQS (Status Qualifying Segment) for every $10,000 spent on the card(s)
- Each Cardholder on the Account will receive a rebate of up to $100 CAD for a NEXUS™ application and/or renewal fee.
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance coverage up to $2,500 per occurrence for each Cardholder on the Account and eligible family members travelling with the Cardholder.
- Mobile Device Insurance coverage up to $1,000 for eligible mobile devices in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage, or mechanical breakdown.
The card also has Purchase Security/Extended Warranty, Flight Delay, Trip Cancellation/Interruption and Lost/Delayed Baggage.
💳 RWRDS Reminder: TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card Review 💳
What also should be noted is that benefits are shared with secondary (aka supplementary/additional) cardholders. That means those who have cards under the primary cardholder will also benefit from items like the first checked bag free and the NEXUS benefit.
Wrapping it up
With the ability to earn up to 55,000 Bonus Aeroplan points, the current offer on the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card is the best ever seen on the card. If you are looking for more benefits when flying with Air Canada and the ability to earn even more points check this card’s ultra premium sibling the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Card which also has a new highest ever bonus of 115,000 Aeroplan Points right now.
Learn more about and apply for the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card here.
† Terms and Conditions apply.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any TD product, please click the Apply Now button or links.
This website receives monetary compensation for the products and services you obtain through links on the site