Aeroplan launched a new contest today where members can have the chance to win one of 35 pairs of roundtrip Economy class tickets to Victoria (British Columbia), San Francisco,
Cancun, Athens, Lisbon, Tokyo or Bogota. The contest runs until June 1st and if you happen to win a set of those tickets you have all the way through to the end of 2022 to travel! To earn contest entries you have to register for the contest first (that registration gets you your first entry) and then you can earn additional entries by complete certain actions
Here are the actions that can earn you extra entries:
- Use your Aeroplan credit card during the contest period
- Buy Aeroplan points and get a bonus of 60% more points.
- Gift Aeroplan points to someone else and they get a bonus
of 60% more points. You’ll get 5 bonus contest entries every time you gift points, up to 50 bonus entries.
- Complete any Aeroplan eStore transaction. You’ll get 5 bonus entries each time you shop with a retailer through the
eStore, up to 50 bonus entries.
- Link your Starbucks Rewards account
to your Aeroplan account. Don’t have
a Starbucks Rewards account? You can create one when
linking, and you’ll earn 400 Aeroplan points after your first purchase
- Load $50 or more to your digital Starbucks Card in the app
and get at least 75 Aeroplan points (accounts must be linked first).
- Buy an Air Canada Gift Card to use for your future travel.
- Book any hotel stay on Air Canada’s booking platform during the contest period (no restrictions on travel dates)
- Book any car rental on Air Canada’sbooking platform during the contest period (no restrictions on travel dates).
As you can see there are lots of ways to enter but you do only have until June 1st to do so! Winners will be drawn on or about July 31st and Aeroplan will also allow you to enter with mail-in entries. Those entries need to be received by Aeroplan by June 7. The mail-in entry requires a 50 word essay answering such as ‘Their favorite feature of the Aeroplan program’. To see all the mail-in question options visit the contest page and scroll down to section 3 of the contest rules.
Learn more about and enter Aeroplan’s Blue Skies Calling Contest here!