Checking my email just now and I see this offer that has a little over 3 hours left! If you register and book Economy Flex or higher fares by 7:59pm ET tonight you’ll earn 100% bonus Aeroplan miles on those flights that are within Canada or between Canada and the U.S.
Here are the T&C’s
- You must be an Aeroplan Member. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can visit the Aeroplan website (www.aeroplan.com) and enroll today. Membership is free.
- Must register on December 29, 2017. A one-time registration is required and can be completed online on this page.
- The Bonus Aeroplan Miles for eligible flights flown will be awarded
for new bookings only made on December 29, 2017, by 19:59 Eastern
Time inclusively, for travel on select eligible flights between December
29, 2017, and June 30, 2018.
- In order to qualify as a new booking, the booking must have been
created for the first time with a new booking reference number during
the eligible booking period of the promotion. Any booking made prior to
the start of the promotion that is subsequently changed to include
travel dates within the qualifying travel period will not be considered a
new booking that is eligible for the promotion.
- Only valid on select eligible scheduled non-stop or direct flights
operated by Air Canada (including flights operated under the Air Canada
Express® banner) and Air Canada Rouge®, for travel between December 29, 2017, and June 30, 2018.
- To qualify for the 100% Bonus Aeroplan Miles, the eligible round
trips or two one-way flight segments must be travelled in the eligible
fare options (booking classes) as follows: Economy Flex (although Tango
and Flex fare options share certain booking classes, only Flex fare
option purchases will be eligible for a bonus mile offer; Tango fare
option purchases are excluded and are not eligible for a bonus mile
offer); Economy Latitude; Premium Economy lowest; Premium Economy
flexible; Premium Rouge; Business Class lowest; Business Class flexible.
- For example, for itineraries booked in a Flex fare option, 100% of
the bonus mileage will be assessed for every two segments. When booking a
Flex fare option and travelling from Toronto (YYZ) to Montreal (YUL),
basic mile accumulation amounts to 314 Aeroplan Miles per segment, for a
total of 628 Aeroplan Miles per round trip. Based on the 100% Aeroplan
Mile promotion, a member would earn an additional 628 Bonus Aeroplan
Miles, which is based on the accrual percentage when purchasing a Flex
fare. For more information regarding earning Aeroplan Miles, please
- 100% Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be applied exclusively towards miles
earned based on the distance flown as per the fare mileage accrual rule.
The class of service bonus miles and miles earned in conjunction with
Altitude Bonus Select Privileges are excluded.
- A minimum of one round trip or two one-way segments are required to earn any Bonus Aeroplan Miles.
- Valid on published fares and Flight Passes that are eligible for
Aeroplan Mile accumulation. Offer is not valid when travelling on an
Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude status.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed.
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last-Minute Paid Upgrades, Star Alliance®
Upgrade Awards, etc.) will be tracked for this promotion based on the
eligibility of the original Economy Class fare purchased.
- Aeroplan Flight Rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They
have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if
- Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.