Best Western launched a new bonus today that rewards 5,000 points when you redeem 12,000 or more points for a reward night stay. The offer is valid for reward stays in Canada, the U.S. and Caribbean that are completed between September 12 and November 21, 2022. Registration is required for this offer. Many hotels in Canada can be booked in the 12,000 to 24,000 point range so depending on which hotel you redeem for this can represent a pretty big discount.
The 5,000 point bonus offer:
Receive 5,000 bonus Rewards Points when you redeem 12,000 or more points for a reward stay at participating Best Western Hotels in Canada, the U.S. or Caribbean. Book now for stays Sep 12 – Nov 21, 22. Click here for more details and to register for this offer (Registration is required)
Don’t forget to use your mbna Best Western Mastercard to pay for your BW stays to earn the most points possible!
mbna Best Western Mastercard®
• Earn 1 Best Western Rewards® point for every $1 in eligible purchases‡
• Earn 5 Best Western Rewards® points for every $1 in eligible purchases at Best Western properties‡
• Earn 20,000 Best Western Rewards® points†† on your first purchase – enough for a free night stay
• You will be awarded “Gold Status” upon first use of your credit
card and “Diamond Status” when you spend $10,000 in eligible purchases
within one year◊◊
• No limit to the Best Western Rewards® points that can be earned using the credit card in a year
• Use your Best Western Rewards® points in many ways – hotel stays, dining, gift cards and more.
• Standard Annual Interest Rates of 19.99% on
standard purchases, 22.99% on balance transfers✪ and access cheques, and
22.99% on cash advances
• No annual fee
• Minimum Credit Score: 680
• This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For residents of Quebec, please click here.
✪, ‡, ††, Terms and Conditions apply. This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For residents of Quebec, please click here.
Sponsored advertising. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion
Bank (TD) and TD is not responsible for the contents of this site
including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For
complete information on this MBNA credit card, please click on the
“Apply Now” button.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a
division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. ®MBNA and other-trademarks are
the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Each Best Western® branded
hotel is independently owned and operated. Best Western and the Best
Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best
Western International, Inc. .