THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
Rewards Canada has teamed up with the new leader for business class lounge access in Canada, DragonPass, to giveaway some annual memberships with lounge visits to two of our lucky readers! Over the past year DragonPass has made big in-roads in the Canadian market thanks to a global partnership with Plaza Premium and then by becoming the main lounge access membership provider for both Mastercard Canada and Visa Canada!
Update: The contest is open to residents of Quebec!
Want to learn more about DragonPass? Read our article and interview with them from earlier this month: Enter the Dragon: DragonPass is now the dominant lounge access program in Canada
|Plaza Premium Landmark Lounge – YYZ T3|
To celebrate DragonPass’ big move in Canada and to get a opportunity to give them a try you can enter our contest for a chance to win one of two prizes! We’re giving away two (2) of the following prize packs:
- DragonPass Classic Membership with four free lounge visits
Prize package value approximately US$192
DragonPass Classic Membership
How to enter the contest
You can receive multiple entries into the contest as listed out below but there is one step you must complete to be entered and that is to tell us, in the comments section below, an answer to the following:
- What is your favourite business class lounge that you access with DragonPass
- What lounge would you most like to visit in the DragonPass network?
- Acknowledge you commented in the Rafflecopter widget below
- If you do not leave a comment you will not have a chance of winning
Click here to see the DragonPass lounge network
You can earn
up to five (5) additional entries by:
- following Rewards Canada on Twitter
- tweeting a message
- following DragonPass on Twitter
- subscribing to our YouTube Channel
- subscribing to our newsletter.
- You must check off that you have completed these actions in the Rafflecopter widget below to get entries for the. In total you can earn up to six entries into the contest. All of these entries are accessible via the contest widget.
- If you already follow us on those social media channels and/or subscribe to our newsletter simply check the appropriate box in the widget to be entered.
All entries must be received by 11:59PM MT on July 27, 2022 to be eligible! This offer is open to all residents of Canada who are 18 and over. Void where prohibited by law.
Note: Comments will be matched up with entries! Be sure to leave a comment otherwise your entry will not count.
COMPLETE YOUR ENTRIES HERE:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1. Contest End: Contest runs until 11:59pm MT on Wednesday July 27, 2022
2. Eligibility: Contest is open to Canadian residents over the age of 18. Void where prohibited by law. Limited to one entry per person per entry option. Multiple entries will be deleted
3. Contest Entry:
To enter the contest you must comment on this page below with what is your favourite business class lounge that you access with DragonPass
What lounge would you most like to visit in the DragonPass network?!
Additional entries can be obtained by following Rewards Canada on Twitter (1 entry), DragonPass on Twitter (1 entry), tweeting about the contest (1 entry), subscribing to our YouTube channel (1 entry) and subscribing to our newsletter (1 entry) All entries must be logged via the Rafflecopter widget.
4 .By entering the competition, participants automatically accept these Terms and Conditions
5. Prize Drawing: On or about August 2, 2022 a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received
6. Awarding of Prizes:
Two (2) prize of a DragonPass Classic Membership with four free lounge visits will be awarded to two randomly selected entrants
The winner will have to complete a mathematical skill testing question
The selected winner will be contacted by email and will have Seven (7) days to respond with their name, city and province of residence and answer to the mathematical skill testing question. After Seven (7) days no further attempts will be made to contact the winner and another entrant may be chosen to receive the prize. Point awards will be awarded within 4-6 weeks upon the winner supplying their loyalty program number. Prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Prizes are nontransferable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Odds of winning is dependent on the number of entrants as of contest end date.
7. The prize winner is responsible for all taxes, costs and other expenses that are not explicitly included in or connected to the prize(s), and agrees that upon accepting the prize(s) he/she does so entirely at his/her own risk and responsibility.
8. Employees and agents of FFB Group Inc, DragonPass International and members of such employees’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to win.
9. Except where prohibited by law, entry in the Contest constitutes each Entrant’s consent for Sponsor to use Entrant’s first name and last initial, city and province of residence, Contest Entry for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media, online or off-line, without further permission, consent, payment or other consideration, unless prohibited by law
10. RewardsCanada.ca and FFB Group Inc. reserves the right to request written proof of a possible winner’s residence and age before awarding a prize.
11. All provincial, federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, (b) the sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these rules, or (c) the sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned by the Sponsors. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesalers and retailers, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the sweepstakes, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Additional restrictions may apply.