Here’s your Rewards Canada Daily update! Your near daily dose of
loyalty program, credit card and travel news, bonuses, deals and more.Today’s update is brought to you by the HSBC High Rate Savings Account with which you can enjoy a total annual interest rate of up to 2.65% on new deposits± Click here to learn more about this offer
Another Ultimate Portfolio update to let you know about – this time we updated The Ultimate “I have no idea what travel rewards I want” Credit Card portfolio!
This is for those people who don’t have set reward goals but know they
want to be earning points and miles to use towards travel at sometime
in the future. This portfolio is actually more than that – it is one of
the top portfolios even the most seasoned points and miles enthusiasts
would consider because it consists of only hybrid rewards cards and
those are the best type of cards out there! This was another
substantial update as 2 of the 3 cards were switched from when we made
this portfolio in 2017! The recommended American Express Card is now
the American Express Cobalt Card instead of the Gold Rewards Card and
the Mastercard is now the HSBC World Elite Mastercard. Both of these
cards did not exist when this portfolio was first published so it was
due for a major overhaul.. Plus the feature hasbeen updated to the new
Rewards Canada template. Check out the updated portfolio here!
Today saw new offers come out on eight American Express cards – all
of these offers are lower than the previous round of offers but they are
still very competitive when you compare them to the competition in the
market. These are the cards and the new offers:
- The Platinum Card® Earn up to 80,000 Membership Rewards® points – that’s up to $800 in
statement credits that can be used towards extra leg room on your next
flight, or a weekend away at the spa charged to your Card
- American Express® Gold Rewards Card Earn up to 50,000 Membership Rewards® points – that’s $500
in statement credits towards your next flight or dinner out with
friends that has been charged to the Card
- Marriott Bonvoy™ American Express®* Card New Marriott Bonvoy® American Express®* Cardmembers earn 50,000
Marriott Bonvoy® points after you charge $1,500 in purchases to your
Card in your first three months of Cardmembership. Subject to change at
- American Express® Aeroplan®* Card New American Express® Aeroplan®* Cardmembers can earn up to 50,000 Aeroplan points
- American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card New American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Cardmembers can earn up to 85,000 Aeroplan points
- American Express® Aeroplan®* Business Reserve Card Earn up to 85,000 Welcome Bonus Aeroplan®* points
- Business Platinum Card® from American Express Earn 80,000 Membership Rewards® points as a welcome bonus
when you spend $6,000 in purchases within the first three months of
Cardmembership. That’s $800 in statement credits that can be reinvested
in your business.
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Business American Express® Card Earn a Welcome Bonus of 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy® points after
you charge $1,500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months
🌟 Be sure to subscribe to the Rewards Canada News email newsletter so
that you don’t miss out on any loyalty program news and offers! You can subscribe to the newsletter here
Posts since our last update:
- Flash Sale: Save $100 on Aer Lingus flights from Toronto to Dublin (Book by May 13)
Aer Lingus has once again brought back their offer that provides an additional $100 off of their flights.…
- Changes coming to the flight discount benefit on the BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard
Just when I had hoped BMO was done with making changes to their credit cards they go and make…
- Targeted TD Rewards offer: 3x points when you make your first ever Expedia For TD booking (up to 27 points per dollar)
One of our readers alerted us to this amazing targeted offer that TD has sent out to select…
- Air France unveils a new business class seat and your final call for the increased welcome offers on four Amex cards
Here’s your Rewards Canada Daily update! Your near daily dose of loyalty program, credit card and travel news, bonuses,…
Enterprise Rent a Car Free Single Upgrade on car rentals in Canada. Valid until Jul 31, 22 Click here to book this offer.
Korean Air: Fly from Vancouver to Manila from C$1160 Click here to book this offer
Singapore Airlines: Fly round trip between Vancouver and Singapore from C$1,046. Valid for travel until Oct 29, 22. Click here to book this offer.
Canadian Bonus Offers
Other Bonus Offers
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
– Double Mileage Plan Miles when you fly on Finnair between Seattle and Helsinki. Valid for travel Jun 1 – Oct 28, 22. More…
ANA Mileage Club
25% Bonus Mileage Club Miles when you transfer your Shangri-La Circle Points to ANA Mileage Club. Valid until May 31, 22 More….
– Alexandria 2,500 Bonus Bonvoy Points PER NIGHT for stays at the Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria.. Valid for stays until Jun 30, 22 More…
– Wrentham 2,500 Bonus Bonvoy Points per stay at the
SpringHill Suites or TownePlace Suites Wrentham Plainville. Valid for
stays until Jul 8, 22. More…
– 1,000 Bonus Alfursan Miles per stay of 2 or more nights at IHG
Hotels Worldwide. Plus save up to 30% off the best available rate in
Saudi Arabia. Book by Jun 30 for stays until Jul 31, 22 More….
– Up to an 85% bonus when you buy MileagePlus Miles. Valid until May 27, 22 More….