Here’s your Rewards Canada Daily update! Your near daily dose of
loyalty program, credit card and travel news, bonuses, deals and more.
Today’s update is brought to you by the HSBC High Rate Savings Account with which you can enjoy a total annual interest rate of up to 2.65% on new deposits± Click here to learn more about this offer
Koho which provides prepaid credit cards has
switched to issuing Mastercard cards as of this week instead of Visa
cards. This means you’ll be able use it at places such as Costco. New users
who signup for a KOHO account will be receiving a Mastercard from this
point forward. Existing KOHO users will have the option to switch their
existing card to a Mastercard before October 2022. A new KOHO Physical
Mastercard will be sent to the user within 10 business days once they
receive the requests. Users will still be able to utilize all of the
same features available in the KOHO mobile app. Click here to learn more about Koho.
It appears that JetBlue will not be going ahead with
their Vancouver to Boston route that was set to start next month.
According to The Points Guy they have cut the route for this summer but
will still go ahead with launching Vancouver to New York in June.
Image via JetBlue
Be sure to subscribe to the Rewards Canada News email newsletter so
that you don’t miss out on any loyalty program news and offers! You can subscribe to the newsletter here
Posts since our last update:
- Best Ever Bonus for the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Card: Earn up to 55,000 RBC Rewards Points!
This is something we like to see! RBC has decided to bring their flagship card into the game of…
- The American Express card with the best initial welcome bonus right now is the Business Gold Rewards Card
Just a few short days we saw eight of American Express Canada’s consumer and business cards come out…
- UPDATED: Top Travel Credit Card Sign Up offers for May – These cards provide the best value out of their welcome bonuses
Here are Rewards Canada’s Top Travel Credit Card Sign Up offers for the month of May 2022! This is…
- The Ultimate “I have no idea what travel rewards I want” Credit Card portfolio and new American Express card offers
Here’s your Rewards Canada Daily update! Your near daily dose of loyalty program, credit card and travel news, bonuses,…
Enterprise Rent a Car Free Single Upgrade on car rentals in Canada. Valid until Jul 31, 22 Click here to book this offer.
Korean Air: Fly from Vancouver to Manila from C$1160 Click here to book this offer
Singapore Airlines: Fly round trip between Vancouver and Singapore from C$1,046. Valid for travel until Oct 29, 22. Click here to book this offer.
Canadian Bonus Offers
Air Canada Aeroplan
– 3x Aeroplan Points when you convert Coast Hotels Coast Rewards points to Air Canada Aeroplan points. Valid until May 30, 22. More…
– Earn up to 55,000 RBC Rewards points when you apply for and
are approved for the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Card,RBC Avion Visa
Infinite Privilege Card, or the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Platinum Card. More…
Other Bonus Offers
Hyatt World of Hyatt
– Asia Pacific Earn 1,000 Bonus World of Hyatt Points
for every two qualifying nights at many participating Hyatt hotels in
Asia Pacific. Register by Jul 31for stays until Sep 2, 22. More…
– Scottsdale 2,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points PER NIGHT at the W Scottsdale Hotel. Valid for stays until Jul 14, 22. More…
Stash Hotel Rewards
– Deer Valley Double Stash Rewards Points for stays at The Chateaux Deer
Valley Park City, Book by Jun 30 for stays until Nov 30, 22. More…