A last call notice for RBC’s entry level RBC Rewards+ Visa card as its current limited welcome offer will be ending on January 31. New applications as of February 1st will see a lower bonus offer. The current limited time welcome bonus is up to 5,000 RBC Rewards Points which works out to $50 in value and carries no annual fee.
Here are the card details:
Annual fee $0 Additional Cards: $0
Annual interest rate: 19.99% on purchases, 22.99% on cash advances and balance transfers
Credit Rating: Average
Get up to 5,000 RBC Rewards welcome points – That’s up to a $50 value in select gift cards5
- Get 1,500 RBC Rewards points as a welcome bonus upon approval1
- Earn up to 3,500 additional RBC Rewards points by going digital in the first 60 days2
• Earn 1 RBC Rewards® point for every $1 spent on gas, grocery and drug store purchases1
• Earn 1 RBC Rewards point for every $2 spent on all other purchases1
• Only RBC Rewards+TM Visa‡ cardholders can get
the most popular $25 gift cards‡ at an exclusive redemption rate**
• Instantly save 3₵ per litre on gas▲ & earn
20% more Petro-Points§ and RBC Rewards points** when you link your
Petro-Points card to any RBC card online.
Get $0 delivery fees for 3 months from DoorDash14 – Add your eligible RBC credit card to your DoorDash account to:
• Get a 3-month complimentary DashPass subscription15 – a value of almost $30
• Enjoy unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees
on orders of $12 or more when you pay with your eligible RBC credit card
Corresponding legal references and product
terms are available on the RBC website, which will be available and
agreed upon in the customer onboarding process.