Here’s your Rewards Canada Daily update! Your daily dose (or near
daily dose) of loyalty program, credit card and travel news, bonuses,
deals and more. This update is brought to you by the HSBC +Rewards Mastercard which
is currently offering a welcome bonus of up to 30,000 bonus points, no
annual fee in the first year and a low 11.9% interest rate!
UPDATE! Thanks to DC for forwarding the full T&Cs of this offer and – you have to redeem 150,000 points in one fell swoop to get the gift card….
There is a new (well, new as of January 15) HSBC
offer available to their cardholders. You may recall from last month we
brought you details on how HSBC now has exclusive offers akin to Amex
Offers and RBC Offers. The offers for Door Dash and Spotify are still
available but now they have also added one for an Amazon gift card. When
you redeem a minimum amount of points for an eligible reward by
January 31 HSBC will send you a $25 Amazon.ca Gift Card. They don’t
state what the minimum amount is however.
I would guess that if you The terms state this is only available
redeem 25,000 points for $75 statement credit (their cash back option)
you would earn the $25 gift card.
for the first 600 people so you may want to get in on it sooner than
later if it appeals to you. Learn more here.
Image via HSBC
Avid Rewards Canada reader Harry B. asked us the following about
American Express Cards since the Cobalt Card has its amazing new offer
and he is thinking of getting the card::
is there a limit on how many AMEX cards we can have? I read on an
American site (Miles Talk) that an individual is allowed 4 personal
credit cards and 10 charge cards from AMEX. Is this the same for
Canada? I only have 2 credit cards currently with AMEX (Air Miles and
Marriott Bonvoy) but I’ve been thinking about this Cobalt card for
From what I had recalled we were the same here in Canada but wanted
to confirm with American Express what the rules are just in case
they changed since the last time I checked. Amex Canada has
confirmed to me that is 4 personal credit cards that one person can hold
at a time.
Image via Amex
View from the Wing is reporting that the U.S. will put in a quarantine
requirement similar to Canada’s for travelers arriving into the
country. Just like here the quarantine requirement would be over and
above the negative PCR test requirement that has been implemented. Find out more here.
Sobeys is offering 25 bonus AIR MILES Reward Miles when you redeem 95 Cash Miles for $10 off your bill until January 27. If you have the Platinum Card from American Express don’t forget to register for the $200 statement credit offers for shopping at Sobeys and tie it in with this promotion if you can!
Posts since our last update:
- Summary of global hotel systemwide bonus points promotions – January Edition
Here is your monthly update of all the global hotel bonus points promotions that are available. One of…
- The postponed Scotiabank Rewards devaluation for some non-travel redemptions will now take place on April 1
In January of 2020 Scotiabank revealed they were going to change the points requirements for some of their…
21 Update: Double Accor ALL Rewards points for stays in Canada, the
U.S., Mexico and Panama, Rewards Canada Podcast now on YouTube &
Budget extends Fastbreak status?!?
Here’s your Rewards Canada Daily update! Your daily dose (or near daily dose) of loyalty program, credit card and…
Join Chapters Indigo plum today and earn 1,000 bonus points, join plum PLUS and earn 8,500 bonus points. Learn more here.
Earn $300 cash when you open a new Scotiabank Ultimate Package! Plus earn Scotia Rewards or SCENE Rewards points. Find out more here.
If you aren’t using the Ampli Cash Back app yet you can get $5 when you download the app and join today with promo code AMPLI5 Find out more here
SkipTheDishes – Sign up with this link to get $5 off your first order over $15. Find out more here
WealthSimple Trade: Receive $10 when you deposit and trade at least $100 worth of stock with WealthSimple Trade. Find out more here (We will also receive $25 when you sign up with our link)
Rewards Canada receives a small commission when you use any of
the above offers. You don’t have to chose to use our links but we thank
you in advance if you do.
Canadian Bonus Offers
Other Bonus Offers
ALL Accor Live Limitless
– Double ALL Rewards Points on every event you organise and pay for at
one of the hotels enrolled to participate in the ALL Meeting Planner
programme in the Middle East, Africa, Turkey and India. More.. Book by Jul 31 for events until Dec 31, 21
Hyatt World of Hyatt
– 500 Bonus World of Hyatt points per night for stays at the Andaz Shenzhen Bay More… Until Mar 30, 21
– 500 Bonus World of Hyatt points per night for stays at the Andaz Bali More… Until Mar 30, 21
– 500 Bonus World of Hyatt points per night for stays at the Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve Puerto Rico More… Until Mar 30, 21
– 500 Bonus World of Hyatt points per night for stays at the Hyatt Regency Cape Town More… Until Mar 30, 21
500 Bonus World of Hyatt points per night for stays at the Grand Hyatt Jeju More… Until Mar 30, 21
500 Bonus World of Hyatt points per night for stays at the Hotell Reisen Stockholm More… Until Feb 27, 21
– 500 Bonus World of Hyatt points per night for stays at the Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas More… Until Mar 30, 21
– 500 Bonus World of Hyatt points per night for stays at the Hyatt Centric 39th & 5th New York More… Until Mar 30, 21
– Earn 2,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points per night for stays at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Monroe More… Until Mar 6, 21
– 50% Bonus when you buy Radisson Rewards points. More… Until Jan 31, 21
Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
– Double KrisFlyer Miles for stays at Pan Pacific Hotels in Singapore. More… Until Mar 31, 21
Stash Hotel Rewards
– Double Stash Rewards Points for stays at the Beauport Hotel Gloucester,. More… Until Mar 31, 21
Follow Rewards Canada: