THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED – THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED!
The new Aeroplan program is officially up and running and to celebrate the launch Rewards Canada has teamed up with Air Canada once again to offer our readers a chance to win some points! All we can say is that we here at Rewards Canada super excited for the launch of the new Aeroplan!
There is so much to the new Aeroplan program that we have already written quite a few posts about it and will have even more over the next few days and weeks! So to make it easier to find them all they are listed on the following resource page:
The New Air Canada Aeroplan Program All the resources you need
The New Air Canada Aeroplan Program All the resources you need
Be sure to check it out and bookmark it so that you can check it often for anything new that we post.
Now onto the fun part – the contest!
We are giving our readers, listeners and followers a chance to win 75,000 Aeroplan points in total! Why 75,000? That’s the amount of points you can earn if you joined the wait list for the American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card and apply for it by December 31, 2020. This is the highest point bonus ever seen on an Aeroplan co-brand card in the history of the program! On top of the 75,000 points the American Express Reserve card comes loaded with all the best benefits, points earning and more than one could expect from an ultra premium credit card!
The 75,000 Aeroplan Points that we are giving away is split into three prizes of 25,000 points each so this time round we will be crowning three winners! We are quite excited about the new Aeroplan program and want to know what excites you the most about it too!
To enter the contest you must enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
The only mandatory entry is by commenting on this blog post. All you
have to do is tell us what are you most excited about in the new Aeroplan program! Then
acknowledge you did so in the Rafflecopter widget!
You can earn
additional entries by following us on Twitter, tweeting a message,
following us on Instagram, telling us the Podcast code word (listen to Podcast episode 72 to find it!) and subscribing to our newsletter. You must check off that you have completed these actions in the Rafflecopter widget below to get entries for the. In total you can earn six entries into the
contest. All of these entries are accessible via the contest widget.
All entries must be received 11:59PM MT on November 17, 2020 to be
eligible! This offer is open to all residents of Canada except for Quebec who are 18 and
over. Void where prohibited by law.
Note: Comments will be matched up with entries! Be sure to leave a comment otherwise your entry will not count.
1. Contest End: Contest runs until 11:59pm MT on November 17, 2020
2. Eligibility: Contest is open to Canadian residents over the age of 18 except those who live in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Limited to one entry per person per entry option. Multiple entries will be deleted
3. Contest Entry:
a: To enter the contest you must comment on this page below with what are you most excited about in the new Aeroplan program!. Additional entries can be obtained by following Rewards Canada on Twitter (1 entry), tweeting about the contest (1 entry), following Rewards Canada on Instagram (1 entry), entering the podcast code word (1 entry) and subscribing to our newsletter (1 entry) All entries must be logged via the Rafflecopter widget.
4 .By entering the competition, participants automatically accept these Terms and Conditions
5. Prize Drawing: On or about November 20th a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received
6. Awarding of Prizes:
Three (3) prize of 25,000 Aeroplan Points will be awarded to three randomly selected entrants
The winners will have to complete a mathematical skill testing question
The selected winners will be contacted by email and will have Seven (7) days to respond with their name, Aeroplan number and answer to the mathematical skill testing question. After Seven (7) days no further attempts will be made to contact the winner and another entrant may be chosen to receive the prize. Point awards will be awarded within 4-6 weeks upon the winner supplying their loyalty program number. Prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Prizes are nontransferable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Odds of winning is dependent on the number of entrants as of contest end date.
7. The prize winners are responsible for all taxes, costs and other expenses that are not explicitly included in or connected to the prize(s), and agrees that upon accepting the prize(s) he/she does so entirely at his/her own risk and responsibility.
8. Employees and agents of FFB Group Inc, Air Canada and members of such employees’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to win.
9. Except where prohibited by law, entry in the Contest constitutes each Entrant’s consent for Sponsor to use Entrant’s first name and last initial, city and province of residence, Contest Entry for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media, online or off-line, without further permission, consent, payment or other consideration, unless prohibited by law
10. RewardsCanada.ca and FFB Group Inc. reserves the right to request written proof of a possible winner’s residence and age before awarding a prize.
11. All provincial, federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, (b) the sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these rules, or (c) the sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned by the Sponsors. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesalers and retailers, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the sweepstakes, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Additional restrictions may apply.