BMO updated their portfolio of no fee AIR MILES credit cards today with a new increased welcome bonus offer of 950 AIR MILES Rewards Miles. This is an increased of 150 miles over the previous offer that we have seen for sometime now. That 950 miles is worth $100 in cash if you are collecting AIR MILES Cash Miles in your account. Travel wise, the 950 is worth about $123.50 (on average we value AIR MILES at 13 cents each when redeeming for travel) but I feel like lots of members have shifted to Cash Miles right now due to many not wanting to travel. If you are thinking of grabbing one of these cards so that you can get the $100 in value in Cash Miles be sure to set you AIR MILES earning preference to Cash Miles prior to apply for one of these cards.
These are the no fee AIR MILES cards from BMO that have this new welcome bonus offer of 950 miles when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months:
- BMO AIR MILES Mastercard
- Shell AIR MILES Mastercard from BMO
- BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard
- BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard
There has also been an limited time accelerator added to all of the above cards and also to the BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard and the Shell AIR MILES World MasterCard from BMO for purchases at Shell. That accelerator is 5x the base miles you earn at Shell – this means it will be 5 times the following:
- 1 AIR MILES Reward Mile for every 20L of Shell Bronze, Shell Silver or Shell Diesel fuel; or
- 1 AIR MILES Reward Mile for every 10L of Shell V-Power® Premium fuels; or
- 1 AIR MILES Reward Mile for every $5 spent at a Shell convenience store (“Convenience Store Transactions”), which exclude tobacco products, lottery tickets (instant and scratch), Shell gift cards, partner/third-party gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law.
You can find all the BMO AIR MILES and other BMO card offers on our BMO page.