The annual AIR MILES Mega Miles
event kicked off today and presents a really nice bonus mile earning
opportunity. If you meet the requirement of using Mega Miles coupons at 3
or more sponsors you’ll be awarded with 300 to 1,000 Reward Miles over
above the base miles and coupon bonus miles awarded. This promotion runs
until September 10. The overall bonus miles offers are the same as last version of this promotion but still lower than seen in 2015 through 2018
As was introduced in 2018, AIR MILES still gives you two levels of bonuses, you can make it to only 3
sponsors and get a lower bonus of 300 miles or still go for 5 or more to get 1,000 bonus miles.
The offers from the participating sponsors do have varying validity
dates so be sure you check those to make sure you can earn them. For
example, the HBC offer for Alberta is only valid August 13-19.
Here is the cheapest way we found to earn the top bonus simply by looking at all the
details on the coupons (Alberta region) would be as follows:
- Spend $10 at Shell (5 Bonus Miles coupon)
- Spend $35+ on jeans, graphic tees or uniforms at the Children’s Place (15 Bonus Miles coupon)
- Redeem 95 Cash Miles for $10 off a purchase at Rona, Safeway Liquor, Sobeys Liqour (25-30 bonus miles coupon)
- Register for the first time to convert HBC Rewards Points to AIR MILES (30 bonus miles)
- Spend $25 on parts or service at High River Toyota or Davis Chevrolet (2x-3x miles)
That’s $70 in spending to earn the 1,000 Bonus Mega Miles Miles (or
as little $10 for 3 sponsors to get 300 bonus miles) but then you have to add in
your base amount miles plus the coupon
bonuses for an additional miles. We value AIR MILES Rewards
Miles at an
average of 13 cents each, so you are getting back $140 on your $70
in spending, that is a great return! For some of you it may
take more or less spending but if this is shopping you
are already planning on doing then jump on the Mega Miles event right
away so that you can earn this bonus.
Find out more and print all your coupons here!