With our world turned upside down we are seeing many initiatives from companies to help consumers in these unprecedented times. From positive changes in policies to free products or services for healthcare workers we are seeing many of the world’s best known corporations step up to the plate. I’m sure there’s lots of this happening north of the border here in Canada but I just don’t seem to be reading as much about it as I do for these nice acts south of the border.
This offer here from Enterprise is one of the first major ones I have seen being promoted here in Canada. They are waiving the fee normally charged to young renters until the end of May. Simply show your student ID at the time of rental and they’ll take care of it.
Here are the complete details of the offer:
With colleges and universities
announcing campus closures in response to coronavirus (COVID-19)
concerns, Enterprise wants to make it easier for students to get home to
their families by reducing the age minimum and waiving the young renter
fees for rentals through 31 May, 2020.
- Available to College Students 18 – 24 years of age
- Valid for rentals of an economy through full size cars, minivans, small pick-up trucks and cargo vans
- Offer valid at participating Canada locations only for car rentals reserved in advance.
- Standard driver and credit requirements apply, except for the minimum car rental age per this offer
- Official Student ID must be presented at the time of rental
- Offer expires 31/5/2020
Title image via Enterprise