Rewards Canada has once again teamed up with Aeroplan to offer our readers a chance to win some miles!
In celebration of Aeroplan’s upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals we are giving away 10,000 Aeroplan miles to one lucky reader who enters our contest!
From November 25 – December 3, Aeroplan Members get the most out of
Black Friday and Cyber Monday with great offers on various partners and
products. They can earn big when shopping via the Aeroplan eStore or can
even earn more on their hotel and car bookings during the Black Friday /
Cyber Monday event!
Here are the offers:
- Aeroplan Members can earn up to 10X the miles on top
retailers when you shop via the Aeroplan eStore during the Black
Friday/Cyber Monday event
- Members can earn 35% bonus miles when they convert hotel points into Aeroplan Miles between Nov 25 and Dec 3. Participating hotel partners are IHG, Hilton Honors, Best Western, Radisson, Shangri-La, Accor Hotels, Choice Hotels and Coast Hotels.
- Members can earn 3,000 bonus miles when they book a car rental of 3+ days outside of Canada on aeroplan.com using Aeroplan Miles.
- Members can earn 1,500 bonus miles per night on hotel cash bookings made on Aeroplan.com
- Deals on Air Canada gift cards – If you purchase up to
$750 in AC gift cards, you’ll earn 1 Bonus Aeroplan Mile for every 1
dollar spent. If you purchase more than $750, you’ll earn 2 bonus miles
per dollar spent.
You can learn more and access all the offers at aeroplan.com/blackfriday
(please note that this page does not go live until November 25)
These are some really great ways to add more Aeroplan miles to your account. The up to 10x miles for online shopping is always an amazing way to rack up the miles fast. How fast? Well here’s an example of earning over 11,000 miles with only a 5x mile offer earlier in the year when we bought a Macbook Air from the Apple store:
The 35% bonus on hotel point conversions to Aeroplan may not include Marriott Bonvoy this time but it is always a good way to rid yourself of hotel points that may just be sitting in an account never to be used!
Needing gift card ideas for the holidays? The Air Canada gift card bonus mile offer couldn’t have come at a better time. Lots of people like to give the gift of travel, whether it’s Grandparents who want to help a child studying away from home make their way home for the holidays or maybe you are an employer and are looking for some fun ways to reward your employees. Whatever the case it will be the right time to buy them as you’ll score those extra Aeroplan miles!
Now on to the contest!
To enter the contest you must enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. The only mandatory entry is by commenting on this blog post. All you have to do is let us know on how you plan on taking advantage of Aeroplan’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals in the comments section. Then acknowledge you did so in the Rafflecopter widget! You can earn additional entries by following us on Twitter, tweeting a message and following us on Instagram. In total you can earn four entries into the contest. All of these entries are accessible via the contest widget.
All entries must be received 11:59PM MT on November 30, 2019 to be eligible! This offer is open to all residents of Canada who are 18 and over, Quebec included. – Void where prohibited by law.
Note: Comments will be matched up with entries! Be sure to leave a comment otherwise your entry will not count.
1. Contest End: Contest runs until 11:59pm MT on November 30, 2019
2. Eligibility: Contest is open to Canadian residents over the age of 18 except where prohibited by law. Limited to one entry per person per entry option. Multiple entries will be deleted
3. Contest Entry:
a: To enter the contest you must comment on this page below with how you may take advantage of the Aeroplan Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. Additional entries can be obtained by following Rewards Canada on Twitter (1 entry), sending a tweet (1 entry) and following Rewards Canada on Instagram (1 entry) All entries must be logged via the Rafflecopter widget.
4 .By entering the competition, participants automatically accept these Terms and Conditions
5. Prize Drawing: On or about December 2nd a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received
6. Awarding of Prizes:
One (1) prize of 10,000 Aeroplan Miles will be awarded to one randomly selected entrant
The winner will have to complete a mathematical skill testing question
The selected winner will be contacted by email and will have Seven (7) days to respond with their name, Aeroplan number and answer to the mathematical skill testing question. After Seven (7) days no further attempts will be made to contact the winner and another entrant may be chosen to receive the prize. Point awards will be awarded within 4-6 weeks upon the winner supplying their loyalty program number. Prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Prizes are nontransferable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Odds of winning is dependent on the number of entrants as of contest end date.
7. The prize winner is responsible for all taxes, costs and other expenses that are not explicitly included in or connected to the prize(s), and agrees that upon accepting the prize(s) he/she does so entirely at his/her own risk and responsibility.
8. Employees and agents of FFB Group Inc, Air Canada and members of such employees’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to win.
9. Except where prohibited by law, entry in the Contest constitutes each Entrant’s consent for Sponsor to use Entrant’s first name and last initial, city and province of residence, Contest Entry for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media, online or off-line, without further permission, consent, payment or other consideration, unless prohibited by law
10. RewardsCanada.ca and FFB Group Inc. reserves the right to request written proof of a possible winner’s residence and age before awarding a prize.
11. All provincial, federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, (b) the sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these rules, or (c) the sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned by the Sponsors. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesalers and retailers, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the sweepstakes, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Additional restrictions may apply.