Today we dusted off and updated our 2014 piece on the Top 6 tips for maximizing miles & points earning on your holiday shopping. You can check out the feature here.
Here is an excerpt:
With a little over a month left to the big day for gift
giving the push is on to start your Christmas shopping for
friends, family and maybe even yourself! Whether it is shopping for
gifts or for food and drink to entertain there are many ways
to maximize the miles and points you earn holiday shopping. Ultimately
you can make those reward dreams come closer by following
one or more of our tips.
Here are the 6 tips without all the mumbo jumbo we put into the main article!
1. Use your mileage/point earning credit card & your loyalty cards to Double or Triple Dip
2. Giving gift cards? Buy gift cards at credit card multiplier locations
3. Buying gifts at retailers without credit card multipliers? Use the gift card trick to earn more miles!
4. Use bonus offers to your advantage when buying groceries for the holiday season
5. Always remember to swipe your Loyalty Card and/or use your miles/points earning credit card
6. Shop via online shopping malls and take advantage of their bonuses!
Continue reading the feature on the main Rewards Canada site