RBC has launched a new acquisition offer the RBC British Airways Visa Infinite Card. This time the offer differs slightly from past 50K offers in that there is a lower spend requirement ($5,000 instead of $9,000) however in lieu of having to spend as much you have to hold onto the card longer as the final part of the 50K bonus is awarded on your card anniversary.
The sign up bonus remains the same at 15,000 Avios however 35,000 additional Avios will be awarded to any
new cardholder who applies by Oct 31, 16 and spends $9,000 within the first 3
months of card membership. That’s right $9,000! Remember back in 2012 when it used to be $5,000 for that extra 35,000?
What can you get for 50,000 Avios? Just one example is 6
one way or 3 round trip short haul trips between Canada & North America in Economy Class(+taxes/fees). See how to do so here.
Or nearly 2 Economy Class tickets between Toronto and Dublin. See how you can achieve that here
Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Avios when you apply for and receive the RBC British Airways Visa Infinite Card. Full details
- Receive up to 50,000 Avios, here’s how:
Step 1: Receive 15,000 Avios as welcome bonus upon approval
Step 2: 25,000 bonus Avios when you spend $5,000 CAD in the first two months
Step 3: Another 10,000 bonus Avios when you renew your card after your first year
- Collect 1 Avios for every $1 CAD spent on qualifying net purchases
- Collect double Avios when you shop with British Airways and BA Holidays
- Earn a companion voucher when you spend $30,000 CAD annually
- 10% off British Airways flights when you book and pay with your card
- 250 bonus Avios when you rent a car with Avis and pay with your card
- Redeem for travel on British Airways and oneworld partner airlines