For some time now we’ve had a 40,000 point sign up bonuses for this card while the standard sign up bonus is 20,000 points. Well now the 60,000 point bonus for the mbna Best Western Rewards MasterCard has returned! Last seen about this time last year this offer for the card that has no annual fee needs you to hit some spending targets to get the 60,000 points.
You’ll get the standard 20,000 points upon your first purchase with the
card. Then an additional 20,000 points will be awarded with $1,000 in
spend in the first 90 days of having the card and another 20,000 points
if you hit $2,000 in spend in those first 90 days.
The rest of the card details are as such:
• Earn 1 Best Western Rewards® point for every $1 in eligible purchases‡
• Earn 5 Best Western Rewards® points for every $1 in eligible purchases at Best Western properties‡
• You will be awarded “Gold Status” upon first use of your
credit card and “Diamond Status” when you spend $10,000 in eligible
purchases within one year◊◊
• No limit to the Best Western Rewards® points that can be earned using the credit card in a year
• Use your Best Western Rewards® points in many ways – hotel stays, dining, gift cards and more.
• 1.99% promotional annual interest rate† (AIR) on balance transfers✪ for the first 10 full months
Apply now for the Best Western MasterCard® Credit Card
This offer is available for applications until Aug 31, 17.
With the points from this card you have various redemption options with
the top two being free nights at Best Western hotels or converting the
points to airline miles including Aeroplan. In fact for the latter we
list this card as one of three you should get for the Ultimate Aeroplan Credit Card portfolio.
The sign up bonus on this card is worth 12,000 Aeroplan Miles, so not a
bad deal seeing there are essentially free outside of your spend. You
can pull out better value however by using the points for actual award
nights at Best Western Hotels (such is the case with almost any hotel
Free nights at Best Western run anywhere from 8,000 points to 24,000
points per night which means the sign up bonus could get you anywhere
from 2 to 7 free nights.
For example you could do three nights at the Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort and Spa and have points to spare:
The hotel itself doesn’t seem too shabby for a BW!
And there are many more options around the globe that you can choose
from seeing that Best Western has over 4,200 hotels in over 100