To the best of our knowledge, EIA Rewards is Canada’s only airport reward program. A rarity in the loyalty world, airport reward programs can be found at several airports around the world with the most famous and largest program being London’s Heathrow Rewards. EIA Rewards, is the reward program for Edmonton International Airport (YEG) and differs from Heathrow Rewards as it not a points program like its British counterpart.
What EIA Rewards offers are access to better services and discounts for using select merchants or service providers at Edmonton International. There are two versions of the program, one is for residents of Edmonton and the other, the Connecting Passengers programs is for residents of select cities and provinces of Canada.
For Edmonton residents this is what you get when you join EIA Rewards:
- Automatic entry into EIA Rewards monthly prize contests where you can win prizes like
- EIA bucks for shopping and dining
- EIA or jetSet parking
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi in terminal (five times the speed and unlimited time)
- Monthly discounts for parking, shopping, and dining including standard offers of:
- 25% off regular rates at the Plaza Premium Lounge
- Save the service charge at International Currency Exchange
- Always save a minimum of 30% at jetSet youPark parking
For complete details and to join the program as an Edmonton resident click here.
If you don’t live in Edmonton, you can still join the program if you reside in select cities/provinces and connect via YEG. Eligible connecting passengers live near airports requiring connecting
flights including Grande Prairie, Fort McMurray, Red Deer, Kelowna,
Vernon, Kamloops, Vancouver Island, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Yellowknife and the Northwest Territories.
These connecting passengers receive the same benefits as listed above for Edmonton residents but also the following:
- Four complimentary Plaza Premium Lounge passes (a $160 value) and 25% off the regular rates after you’ve used your passes
- A special rate for the Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel. The only hotel connected to the terminal, the Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel is a fun, relaxing and luxurious way to start your trip early!
That’s a pretty good offer for those eligible non-Edmonton residents! Four Plaza Premium passes are a sweet deal!
For complete details and to join the program as a connecting passenger click here.
Both Edmonton and connecting passengers have the chance to win flights on WestJet to any city the airline flies to directly from Edmonton if you join the program by July 31st!
Are you a member of EIA Rewards? We’d love to hear from you in the comments section on how you have used the program already to make your YEG experience even better.