A quiet first couple of days this week on Rewards Canada, probably
got to do with back to school and the summer vacation season coming to
end. I see a major onslaught of posts, offers, news and more coming
after the Labour Day holiday!
News, Tips & Tricks
Doing some last minute Back to School shopping online?
Aeroplan’s eStore has added over 20 new retailers that you can earn
miles for shopping online at. Find the list of new stores here.
There is less than a week left to jump on Rewards Canada’s exclusive Double Miles offer with the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite
card. You may want to get in now as we know the next TD Aeroplan offer
will have a higher sign bonus but will not be first year free. If you
want some more Aeroplan miles at absolutely no cost then go for it now. Find our more about our TD Aeroplan offer here.
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card
• Receive a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan
Miles with your first Purchase
• In addition, you could receive 5,000 Aeroplan Miles when you
add an Authorized User to your Account by September 2nd (Authorized User
must call and activate their Card by Feb. 28, 2017)
• Annual Fee Rebate for the first year (Primary Cardholder only) – that’s $120 in savings!
• Offer Valid until Sept. 2, 2016
• Earn 1.5 miles for every $1 spent on eligible gas,
grocery, drugstore and aircanada.com Purchases made with your Card.
• REWARDS CANADA EXCLUSIVE – For every $1 spent on eligible
gas, grocery, drugstore and aircanada.com Purchases with your Card5,
earn double Aeroplan Miles for the first 90 days after Account approval –
that’s 3 miles instead of 1.5 miles for every $1 spent on eligible
• Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend on all other Purchases on your Card.
• Earn miles twice when you pay with your TD Aeroplan Visa
Infinite Card and present your Aeroplan Membership Card at over 150
Aeroplan partner brands and with 100 online retailers
• Your Aeroplan miles will not expire as long as you are a TD Aeroplan Credit Cardholder
• Enjoy an extensive suite of travel insurances for peace of mind on your next getaway.
You have a little over a day left to enter our second contest with Marriott International! You can win up to 30,000 Marriott Rewards points! Enter by August 31st. Click here for complete details and to enter the contest!
Posts since our last update:
- Marriott Rewards Fall MegaBonus: Choose your reward – 5,000 Bonus Points after 2nd stay or 10,000 Points after every 10 nights
Marriott Rewards has released the details of their Fall MegaBonus Promotion which offers two reward options for your upcoming…
– Double AAdvantage Miles on all Sixt Car Rentals in the U.S. More… Until Sep 30, 16
Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
– Triple Asia Miles for stays at participating Accor Hotels Worldwide. More… Until Sep 30, 16
Triple Asia Miles for stays at participating Ascott, Citadines and Somerset serviced residences.More… Until Sep 30, 16
– Triple Asia Miles for stays at participating Hyatt properties in Asia
Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and South West Asia at the Hyatt
Standard Rate. More… Until Sep 30, 16
– Triple Asia Miles for Avis rentals of 3 or more days in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and North America More… Book by Sep 30 for rentals until Oct 31, 16
– Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Rewards Points when you stay at Marriott Hotels Worldwide. More… Register by Dec 15 for stays Sep 15 – Jan 15, 17
Qantas Frequent Flyer
– 1,000 Bonus Frequent Flyer points for stays of 2 or more nights at participating Accor Hotels in Australia. More… Book by Sep 12 for stays until Sep 30, 16
Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
– Double Miles&Smiles Miles for stays at Serena Hotels. More… Until Oct 31, 16
Follow Rewards Canada: