Many people are asking us what can they use their AIR MILES for so that they don’t lose them at the end of the year with the upcoming expiration of miles that were earned 5 or more years ago. Some of the easier and more enjoyable rememptions that can be made use of right away for your summer holidays are these 5 options from the AIR MILES catalogue:
1. Get Wet & Wild. Air Miles features admission to more than 10 waterparks across the
country including Calypso —Canada’s largest water park just outside Ottawa.
2. Take in a live sporting event. From football to soccer the Air Miles catalogue has
many pro and amateur sporting events to choose from.
3. Take Your Monkeys to the Zoo. With many of the top regional zoos to choose from, a
family outing to the zoo is a great way to pass the time.
4. Stage a trip to the theatre.
5. Thrill the family with a day pass to many of the top amusement parks in Canada.
To redeem for any of the above rewards offers simply login to your account at airmiles.ca and search for the offers that work for you!
(All images were sourced from airmiles.ca)