The following Air Canada routes will be changing out of Calgary and Edmonton:
– Calgary to Los Angeles will drop to 2 flights per day from 3
– Edmonton to Los Angeles is gone
– Edmonton to Las Vegas is gone
– Calgary to San Francisco will drop to 1 flight per day from 2
– Calgary to San Diego is gone after initial reports had it going from AC mainline to AC Jazz
– Calgary to Phoenix is gone after initial reports had it running over the summer season on weekends.
There is always the possibility that the Las Vegas, Phoenix and/or San Diego routes will return for the winter season as those destinations rely more on Albertans trying to escape winter.