TD Bank has released their latest offers for the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card and TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privlege Card. The only change from the offers that ended yesterday on the Visa Infinite as the 50% off the first year annual fee is gone. The sign up offers remain at up to 30,000 miles for the Infinite and up to 55,000 miles for the Infinite Privilege. You can find more details on our TD credit card page.
Delta SkyMiles members can now earn SkyMiles when taking rides with Lyft! Similar to partnerships we have seen for Uber (IHG, SPG etc.), Lyft has now gotten into the loyatly game. The only difference with this new partnership is that is listed as exclusive so we will most likely not see other programs team up with Lyft, or at least airlines that is.
How It Works
If you are planning any online shopping you may want to funnel it through Airmilesshops.ca. Right now you can earn 50 Bonus AIR MILES Reward Miles when you spend a total of $150 or more across one or more retailers. Simply make your purchases by May 31. Find out more here.
It’s as simple as linking SkyMiles and Lyft accounts, and requesting a ride. All SkyMiles members are eligible. Customers who are not already enrolled in the SkyMiles program can sign up for free through the partner page or delta.com/enroll to become eligible. To download the Lyft app, visit lyft.com/app-sms.
SkyMiles member Lyft benefits offered exclusively at delta.com/lyft include:
- One mile per dollar* spent on all rides, with unlimited mileage earning
- Limited time launch bonus of two bonus miles for a total of three miles per $1* spent on Lyft ride(s) to or from any airport location
- New rider $20 credit broken down into two $10 Lyft ride credits
- All Lyft rides are all eligible to earn miles including Lyft Line, Classic, Plus and Premier
Mexican carrier InterJet is expanding beyond their flights in Mexico and the U.S. to add flights to Canada! The airline plans to launch 3x weekly service between Montreal and Cancun and Montreal and Mexico City this July. The airline does have their own frequent flyer program called Club InterJet that works like a cash back rewards program (think WestJet Rewards) Of course you can join Club InterJet while still utilizing proprietary card programs to earn points on InterJet purchases as well as redeeming points against those purchases. (Source: RoutesOnline)
Posts since our last update:
- Summary of global hotel systemwide bonus points promotions - earn lots of points while you sleep!
One of the easiest ways to rack up lots of hotel points is to take advantage of the systemwide…
Save some cash for your Marriott stays in Canada by taking advantage of member exclusive weekend rates! Book and stay by June 30 Find out more here.
Canadian Bonus Offers
Best Western Rewards
- CAA Members Receive a $20 Best Western Gift Card PER NIGHT & 10% off for every stay at Best Western Hotels Worldwide More... May 22 - Sep 4, 17
Other Bonus Offers
Best Western Rewards
- Receive a $10 Best Western Gift Card PER NIGHT & 10% off for every stay at Best Western Hotels Worldwide More... North America residents can complete stays Worldwide. All other members must complete the stays in North America to receive the gift cards May 22 - Sep 4, 17
- AAA/CAA Members Receive a $20 Best Western Gift Card PER NIGHT & 10% off for every stay at Best Western Hotels Worldwide More... North America residents can complete stays Worldwide. All other members must complete the stays in North America to receive the gift cards May 22 - Sep 4, 17
Hainan Fortune Wings Club
- Double Fortune Wings Points when you fly on eligible Alaska Airlines flights network wide. More... Until Sep 30, 17
Le Club accorhotels
- Triple Le Club Accorhotels Points for stays at participating Accor hotels in Uruguay. More... Book by Jun 5 for stays until Jul 5, 17
Voila Hotel Rewards
- 25% VHR Bonus Points for stays at participating VOILÀ network hotels Worldwide. More... Until Aug 31, 17
Follow Rewards Canada: