Thursday, February 2, 2017
BMO CashBack MasterCards now offer 4% cash back on all purchases in the first 4 months
The sign up offers for BMO's CashBack cards changed yesterday. They have replaced the set dollar sign up bonus with increased earn on your spending in the first four months of having the cards. Both the World Elite and standard versions now offer 4% cash back on all eligible purchases for the first four months. There are caps to the maximum you can earn, $250 for the World Elite and $125 for the standard card. This means you'll want to spend at least $6,250 on the WE card or $3,125 on the standard card. If you are just out for the bonus and won't use the card past 4 months and don't need the insurance benefits, go for the standard card as it has no annual fee. If you count the annual fee into the bonus for the WE card you actually only come out with $130 which is only $5 more than the standard card.
Here are the card details:
BMO CashBack World Elite MasterCard
· Welcome Offer: Get 4% cash back on every purchase (up to $250 cash back) in your first 4 months. *
· Earn 1.75% CashBack on ALL card purchases* without restrictions*!
· Complimentary Roadside Assistance Program*
· BMO CashBack World Elite Travel and Medical Protection*
· Extended Warranty Plus*
· Purchase Protection Plus*
· BMO Concierge Service*
· 19.9% interest rate
· $120 annual fee
Welcome Offer: Get 4% cash back on every purchase (up to $125 cash back) in your first 4 months*.
· Earn 1% CashBack on ALL card purchases* without restrictions!*!
· No Annual fee*
· Receive a discount on car rentals*
· Extended Warranty*
· Purchase Protection*