UPDATE: Shortly after we posted this we learned about Air Canada's St Patrick's Payout where you can earn a minimum 500 bonus Aeroplan Miles on all bookings made by March 22. So in reality this is a Top 6 Flight Bonuses for Canadians! -Read about the St Patrick's offer here.
The top 5 flight bonuses in alphabetical order are:
Earn up to 20,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles when you fly between Canada and Europe. Register online (Registration is required) Until Mar 31,17
|For||First Class||Business Class||Select Economy Class|
|Each round trip||20,000||10,000||5,000|
Only valid for travel on American Airlines marketed nonstop flights (operated by either American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia or Finnair) Bonus miles can only be earned for a maximum of 2 round trips and half the round-trip bonus will be posted after each eligible one-way segment.
Triple Avios when you fly British Airways from Canada to the UK and beyond. Also valid on American Airlines, Finnair or Iberia between Europe and North America. Bonus awarded on a maximum of 8 sectors (4 round trips). Full details, online registration and booking (Registration is required) Until Mar 31, 17
Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
Double Asia Miles when you fly First or Business Class one way or round-trip from Canada to Hong Kong. Register Online (Registration is required) Until Apr 30, 17
If you are not a member yet of Asia Miles they will award 1,000 Asia Miles for joining the program when you register for this offer and complete your flights.
Jet Airways JetPrivilege
Earn up 10,000 Bonus JPMiles when you fly on Jet Airways out of Toronto to Amsterdam, India and beyond. Full details and online booking Until Mar 31, 17
- 10,000 Bonus JPMiles for every First Class flight
- 5000 Bonus JPMiles for every Première flight
- 1500 Bonus JPMiles for every Economy flight
Earn up to 200 bonus WestJet dollars when you fly on select WestJet flights across Canada. Register Online (Registration is required) Register & book by Mar 31 for travel until May 31, 17
Number of one-way flights
|Bonus for Econo/Flex fares||Bonus for Plus fares|
|1||10 WestJet dollars||20 WestJet dollars|
|2||10 WestJet dollars||20 WestJet dollars|
|3||20 WestJet dollars||40 WestJet dollars|
|4||25 WestJet dollars||50 WestJet dollars|
|5||35 WestJet dollars||70 WestJet dollars|
|Total earned = 100 WSD||Total earned = 200 WSD|
American Express Gold Rewards Card
• New American Express® Gold Rewards* Cardmembers can earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards® points just by making $1,500 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership.
• No Annual Fee for the first year; $150 Annual Fee thereafter*
• That’s enough to redeem for a round-trip Fixed Mileage Flight Reward TM* to almost anywhere in North America.
• Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or 1:1 to Aeroplan®* and Avios
• Earn 2 points for every $1 on eligible travel and everyday purchases
• Charge any travel to your Card then pay for it with points
• 1 Free Supplementary Gold Rewards Card (a $50 value*) to help you earn points faster
• You can use Apple Pay on your eligible device to pay for goods and services at participating American Express contactless merchants
• American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link.
• *As a Charge Card, the balance must always be paid in full each month. 30% annual interest rate applies to balances not paid in full.