Tuesday, March 7, 2017
New TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite offer: Up to 25,000 Aeroplan Miles & 50% off first year annual fee
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card
• Receive a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan Miles with your first Purchase
• 10,000 Aeroplan Miles when you keep your Account open, active and in good standing for 90 days after Account approval
• 5,000 Aeroplan Miles when you add an Authorized User to your Account by June 14, 2017 (Authorized User must call and activate their Card by July 31, 2017)
• 50% Annual Fee Rebate for the first year (Primary Cardholder only) – that’s $60 in savings!
• Offer Valid until May 4, 2017
• Earn 1.5 miles for every $1 spent on eligible gas, grocery, drugstore and aircanada.com Purchases made with your Card.
• Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend on all other Purchases on your Card.
• Earn miles twice when you pay with your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card and present your Aeroplan Membership Card at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and with 100 online retailers
• Your Aeroplan miles will not expire as long as you are a TD Aeroplan Credit Cardholder
• Enjoy an extensive suite of travel insurances for peace of mind on your next getaway.
We had a post late last week saying to grab the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card since it was losing its first year free offer with the same bonus offer. We read some of the information provided incorrectly on the bonus. Yes it is no longer free with only a 50% rebate in the first year however the sign up bonus is not 15,000 stated but rather the potential 25,000 miles as mentioned above. For some of you this is a better deal as those additional 10,000 miles along with the $60 annual fee in the first year are worth more than paying no annual fee and only getting 15,000 miles while for some of you no fee was still the way to go. If you applied for the old offer over the weekend and would rather pay th $60 to get the additional 10,000 miles we recommend calling TD to ask them to be considered for this offer and if they don't then when you get the card do not activate it, cancel it and reapply for the new offer as by not activating you are not accepting the bonus on the first purchase and are not subject to their 6 month rule.