Highlights of WestJet's 2017 summer schedule include:
- New non-stop twice-weekly service from Calgary to Nashville, Tennessee
- New non-stop daily service from Halifax to Gander, Newfoundland
- Additional flights from Toronto to a number of Canadian and international destinations including Orlando, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Montreal and Moncton.
- An increase of four new weekly flights between Vancouver and Hamilton, as well as the addition of a daily flight to San Francisco.
- Service from Calgary will increase with six additional weekly flights to Toronto, and the addition of a once-daily flight to both Winnipeg and Regina.
- Service from Edmonton to Kelowna will increase by 12 weekly flights and by one additional weekly flight to Las Vegas.
- Service from Kelowna to Winnipeg will increase by one weekly flight for a total of four times weekly.
- Extension of existing winter service increases through the summer, including six daily flights between Vancouver and Kelowna, and five daily flights from Vancouver to Prince George.
Summer route additions:
Summer frequency additions: