Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express apply for it TODAY!
The change that is happening is that you will have to spend $1,500 instead of $500 to get the 20,000 bonus Starpoints. Not a huge change, and glad that it does not affect any other of the great options with the card but still spending $500 to get 20,000 Starpoints instead of $1,500 is a much better option so apply for it now!
• New Starwood Preferred Guest®* Credit Card from American
Express Cardmembers, earn 20,000 bonus Starpoints® after you charge $500
in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership.
• Earn 2 Starpoints for every dollar of eligible purchases charged to the Card at participating SPG®* and Marriott Rewards®* hotels from November 15, 2016 through November 15, 201720
• Earn 1 Starpoint for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card
• Enjoy a Free Weekend Night Award when you reach $40,000 in purchases each year
• Experience Starwood Gold Preferred Guest status when you reach $30,000 in purchases each year
• Redeem Starpoints for Free Nights with no blackout dates at
over 1,200 of the world's most desired hotels in nearly 100 countries
• Use Starpoints for flights on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates with SPG Flights
• Experience once-in-a-lifetime events with SPG Moments
• American Express Invites™ opens the door to great music,
theatre, dining, film, fashion and shopping experiences. Be among the
first to know, and among the first to go!
· You can use Apple Pay on your eligible device to pay for
goods and services at participating American Express contactless
• Annual interest rate 19.99% on purchases and 21.99% on funds advances
• American Express is not responsible for maintaining or
monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details
and current product information click the Apply now link.
• Conditions apply