Tuesday, September 6, 2016
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite sign up bonus increased to up to 30,000 miles with 50% off the first year's annual fee
Our exclusive offer for the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card ended over the weekend but we are pleased to bring you the general offer for the next wave of up to 30,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles with 50% off the first year's annual fee. With this iteration the sign up bonus has been increased but the card is no longer first year free although getting up to 30,000 Aeroplan miles for $60 isn't that bad of deal.
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card
• Receive a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan Miles with your first Purchase • You could receive another 10,000 bonus TD Points if you keep your Account open, active and in good standing for 90 days after your Account is opened • In addition, you could receive 5,000 Aeroplan Miles when you add an Authorized User to your Account by September 2nd (Authorized User must call and activate their Card by Jan. 16, 2017)
• 50% Annual Fee Rebate for the first year(Primary Cardholder only) – that’s $60 in savings!
• Offer Valid until Dec. 2, 2016
• Earn 1.5 miles for every $1 spent on eligible gas, grocery, drugstore and aircanada.com Purchases made with your Card.
• Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend on all other Purchases on your Card.
• Earn miles twice when you pay with your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card and present your Aeroplan Membership Card at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and with 100 online retailers
• Your Aeroplan miles will not expire as long as you are a TD Aeroplan Credit Cardholder
• Enjoy an extensive suite of travel insurances for peace of mind on your next getaway.
Air Canada Benefits:
• Your 1st checked bag is complimentary when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)
• You get Priority Check-in when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)
• You’ll enjoy Priority Boarding when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)