Today we released our latest Ultimate Credit Card Portfolio! This one looks at the best three cards to make a no fee travel points credit card wallet. If you hate paying annual fees on credit cards or don't need the benefits or insurance that come with fee based cards you can still earn a decent amount of travel rewards points with thest credit cards! In the wallet we show you how you can maximize that earn with one Visa Card, a MasterCard and an American Express Card. Find out what the The Ultimate No Fee Travel Points Credit Card Portfolio is here!
Also on the credit card front news is out that RBC and Shoppers Drug Mart are ending their relationship. This doesn't come as a surprise since Loblaw's owns Shoppers and will likely issue a PC Financial Shoppers Optimum Credit Card in the near future.
We have got around to updating another one of our most popular features. This one looked at the great redemption option for short haul flights that British Airways Executive Club provided for Canadians. Well earlier this year that changed and while the amazing 9,000 Avios round trip flights are gone you can still find some great value in redeeming Avios for flights in North America. You can find out which routes and methods for earning Avios in this feature that has now been moved our main website (although you can still read about it on the blog as well). Read on here: Utilizing British Airways' Executive Club for flights in North America
Show your SCENE® card at Sport Chek to earn 20X SCENE points on your entire purchase when you spend $100 or more (before taxes)* - that means you could earn a minimum of 2,000 bonus points! Spend $100 and get enough points for:
- 2 FREE General Admission movie tickets
- $20 off at Sport Chek!
Online, shop sportchek.ca to get 2,000 bonus SCENE points when you spend $100 or more (before taxes).* You’ll receive an email with a PIN code once your qualifying purchase has shipped. Enter that code at scene.ca/PIN to deposit 2,000 bonus points before July 7, 2016.
Posts since our last update:
- The Ultimate No Strings Attached Travel Credit Card Portfolio
In this feature of Rewards Canada's Ultimate Credit Card Portfolios we look at the ultimate one for earning travel…
WestJet has launched a two day sale for travel this fall. Book by tomorrow for flights Sep 7 - Dec 14. Find out more here.
Air Canada / Aeroplan
- Triple Aeroplan Miles when you book direct and stay at any Coast Hotels location in Canada or the U.S. More... Until Aug 31, 16
British Airways Executive Club
- 35% Bonus Avios when you convert hotel points from Starwood, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt, Shangri-La, Club Carlson or Hilton HHonors to British Airways Executive Club. More... Until Jul 5, 16
IHG Rewards Club
- Earn up to 100% Bonus IHG Rewards Club Points when you buy points online. Bonus varies by member. More... Until Jul 18, 16
Miles & More
- 1,000 Bonus Miles & More Miles when you stay 2 or more nights at participating Starwood Hotels Worldwide. More... Until Dec 31, 16
Starwood Preferred Guest
- Save 30% when you buy or gift 5,000 or more Starpoints online. More... Until Jul 1, 16
- Save 25% MileagePlus Miles when you redeem for roundtrip MileagePlus Saver Awards in United Economy for travel from the U.S. (excluding Hawaii) or Canada to Europe. More... Book by Jun 28 for travel Aug 23 - Mar 31, 17
- Earn up to 15,000 Bonus MileagePlus Miles for stays at participating Marriott Hotels or Ritz-Carlton Hotels in Hawaii. More... Until Dec 16, 16
Follow Rewards Canada: