Full details will be found here although this link is not live yet.
|COMING THIS JULY!!!|
|COMING THIS JULY!!!|
A little over 8 years ago in February 2005, FrequentFlyerBonuses.com launched to no fan-fare. It was an experiment of sorts and a logical expansion of the FFB Group’s first website RewardsCanada.ca. A major section of the Rewards Canada website was the Bonus Offers section and we noticed a lot of traffic from outside of Canada hitting those pages even though they didn’t list any offers that were available to non-Canadians. So they idea dawned on FFB’s founder to help that traffic by launching a Global site covering bonus offers from frequent travel programs worldwide and thus FrequentFlyerBonuses.com was born!
Fast forward to 2013 and FFB is even bigger and better and providing more coverage than we ever have of promotions relating to the world of frequent travel. Most of that success can be attributed to FFB’s dedicated fans and readers and without the support of them FFB would not be where it is today. We would like to thank past, present and future FFBers by offering you a chance to win some fantastic prizes as we celebrate our 8th anniversary!
There are four amazing prize packages to be won with FFB8! Over the course of the next four weeks there will be four different ways to enter to win one of the four prize packages. Feel free to enter into every week of the contest as they are all considered separate contests!
We are now into Week 3 of the FFB8 contest and here are the details on how to enter this week:
Week 3: The FFB Blog
To enter the contest this week leave a comment on the FFB Blog about any of the following by 11:59EST on May 23th, 2013:
Week 3 Prize Package
One lucky entrant will win the following prize package:
About this week’s sponsors:www.aeroplan.com or www.aimia.com
Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express (Canadian Version)
I have to extend many thanks to all of the above sponsors for helping out with this contest and to show our appreciation I would ask that you visit the sponsor’s websites to learn more about them! (plus if they see lots of traffic coming from here they may be more inclined to provide more prizes more often to give away on the FFB sites!)
Week 3 Contest Rules
1. Contest End: Contest runs until 11:59pm EST on May 23, 2013
Contest is open to anyone over the age of 18 anywhere in the world except where prohibited by law. Residents of Quebec, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar (formerly Burma) and Sudan are also ineligible to participate. The Contest is void in these countries and where prohibited or restricted by law. Limited to one entry per person per method (maximum TBD entries). Multiple entries per way and/or automatic entries will be deleted
3. Contest Entry:
To enter the contest you must leave a comment on the specific FFB Blog post per the instructions listed above. Limited to one entry per person (we will only count the first comment should a person post multiple comments)
4. By entering the competition, participants automatically accept these Terms and Conditions
5. Prize Drawing: On or about June 6th, 2013 a random drawing from each section of the contest will be conducted from among all eligible entries received
6. Awarding of Prizes:
The selected winner(s) will be contacted by email and will have Seven (7) days to respond with their name and mailing address. After Seven (7) days no further attempts will be made to contact the winner and another entrant may be chosen to receive the prize. Prize packs will be mailed/emailed to the winner no later then June 15, 2013. Prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Odds of winning is dependent on the number of entrants per way as of May 9, 2013
7. The prize winner is responsible for all taxes, costs and other expenses that are not explicitly included in or connected to the prize(s), and agrees that upon accepting the prize(s) he/she does so entirely at his/her own risk and responsibility.
8. Employees and agents of Frequentflyerbonuses.com and parent The FFB Group, and members of such employees’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to win.
9. Except where prohibited by law, entry in the Contest constitutes each Entrant’s consent for Sponsor to use Entrant’s first name and last initial, city and state/country of residence, Contest Entry for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media, online or off-line, without further permission, consent, payment or other consideration, unless prohibited by law
10. The FFB Group reserves the right to request written proof of a possible winner’s residence and age before awarding a prize.
11. All provincial, federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, (b) the sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these rules, or (c) the sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned by the Sponsors. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesalers and retailers, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the sweepstakes, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Additional restrictions may apply.
Additional Rules for the Priority Pass prizes:
- Employees of Priority Pass and The Collinson Group of companies, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter, nor is anyone under 18 years of age.
- Current Priority Pass members are not eligible but can nominate another party to receive the prize.
- The winner must complete an application form and provide credit card details before the prize of Priority Pass membership can be issued.